Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Yad on May 14, 2025, 04:16:05 PM
-
Hi all, looking for washer as previous owner never put it back in >:(
Any help appreciated
-
Would help to know where it fits rather than the part number
-
Starter motor gear washer…?
-
Sorry,ye starter motor gear washer
-
I'll get Graham to have a look in a while. It's a shim, a lot of people don't see it stuck when they remove the starter motor, it then falls off and they don't even know it's missing when they re assemble.
-
that would be good if you have 1 as don't want to put side casing back on without it,
thanks
-
Hi Yad.
We've had a good look but can't find any.
-
Hi,thanks for looking,jst hoping someone hz 1 ,tried ebay ect, but no joy,
-
Managed to find a company to make a washer to size I found on Internet o/d 39.88mm I/d 12.25mm
1mm thick. £28 expensive for a washer but it is needed lol