Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Sesman on May 31, 2025, 10:49:00 AM

Title: Shop manual
Post by: Sesman on May 31, 2025, 10:49:00 AM
Attempting to download the shop manual for the CB 550 and I receive this message:

Headers already sent in /data/sites/web/gchnitb-hostingcom/sites/info.sohc.co.uk/wp-content/themes/Divi-child/functions.php on line 9

What am I doing wrong?
Title: Re: Shop manual
Post by: Sesman on May 31, 2025, 10:59:27 AM
Resolved. I used Ash’s drop box. Thanks Ash👍

That odd message in Aladdin’s cave is unresolved however.
Title: Re: Shop manual
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on June 03, 2025, 08:27:30 AM
It’s a worry.

I have no idea what that error message means. I can look up the offending line of code in the php file but it means nothing to me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Shop manual
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on June 03, 2025, 08:28:24 AM
I don’t suppose there are any file transfer/php experts on here that have never previously raised their head(s) above the parapet?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Shop manual
Post by: Clawss on July 12, 2025, 05:05:47 PM
Likely means that an unexpected output such as spaces, newlines, or echo/print statements was sent to the browser before WordPress tried to send headers — which is not allowed in PHP.
Title: Re: Shop manual
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on July 12, 2025, 06:32:11 PM
I guess the standard Wordpress methodology should apply.

Deactivate all plugins
Reactivate one at a time to find culprit.

It’s such a PITA.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk