Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Yuppie_88 (Luke) on June 04, 2025, 08:59:09 PM

Title: Front-end rebuild - Clutch safety switch
Post by: Yuppie_88 (Luke) on June 04, 2025, 08:59:09 PM
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I posted here; I'm finally making some progress with my front-end rebuild on my K4.

Right now, I'm connecting up the wiring harness I've refurbished, but forgot about the clutch safety switch (I have a new one to install). Should this be routed inside the handlebars with the rest of the switchgear or, externally?
Title: Re: Front-end rebuild - Clutch safety switch
Post by: Bryanj on June 04, 2025, 10:31:17 PM
Externaly, you cant get from outside clutch perch to inside switch!
Title: Re: Front-end rebuild - Clutch safety switch
Post by: Oddjob on June 05, 2025, 12:50:55 PM
It usually gets clipped to the clutch cable to stop it flapping about.