Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Ricardo1500 on June 19, 2025, 08:44:51 AM

Title: Hello to everyone
Post by: Ricardo1500 on June 19, 2025, 08:44:51 AM
I'm newish to this forum so I'd like to introduce myself and my new (to me) CB750K6
Busy going through it putting things right and getting things just how I want them but it will be a long rolling project.
I can't thanks you all enough for the wealth of information that can be found here, I've had bikes for over 40 years but this is my first CB750 so I have lots to learn :)
Cheers
Rich
[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Nurse Julie on June 19, 2025, 08:46:59 AM
Welcome to the forum Rich.
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Laverda Dave on June 19, 2025, 09:17:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.
The exhaust looks different, is it a cut down original painted black?
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Ricardo1500 on June 19, 2025, 10:09:59 AM
Yes they are original 341 pipes that have been errrr thoughtfully( ;D) cut down by a previous owner. Not ideal but they are nicely baffled and the bike runs well with them, although slightly louder than stock. They are slowly growing on me so will stay for now.
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Athame57 on June 19, 2025, 10:49:01 AM
Welcome here Rich
Great looking bike and good luck with the project!   ;D
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Johnny4428 on June 20, 2025, 10:08:08 PM
Hi Ricardo and welcome to the forum, that’s quite an original looking K6 apart from pipes. Looking forward to your journey with it!
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Sifu on July 01, 2025, 03:20:12 AM
Welcome
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Rayzerman on July 01, 2025, 02:41:42 PM
Welcome, Rich.  I'm sure you'll become edumacated as you go.
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Bloggs on July 01, 2025, 02:52:40 PM
Welcome
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Sifu on July 23, 2025, 04:10:07 AM
Welcome