Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: exvalvesetdabbler on June 20, 2025, 01:47:29 PM
-
https://japan.webike.net/products/2000648583.html
Dave.
-
Looks well rotted as well as in need of chroming.
-
Will suit utter rat bike. 8)
-
Minor scratches and stains??????
-
Yup, on that little bit of chrome hanging onto the rust!
-
Yup, on that little bit of chrome hanging onto the rust!
Nah....that's just a bit of tin foil! :o
-
It got 'signs of use' and a little patina!
-
Will suit utter rat bike. 8)
looks like a real barn find, chickens have been roosting on it!
-
looks like a real barn find, chickens have been roosting on it!
I'm not surprised, it's in FOWL condition! ;D
-
And plenty roost!
-
Rust?, you want rust? I have plenty here, buyer collects, sold as seen!
Ian
-
But this is genuine Japanese Rust!
-
;D I had one just like that on my little Rusty when she arrived:
[attach=1]
A bit of Isopon and some spray paint and it was perfectly serviceable - and, provided you're not a purist, doesn't look too bad!
[attach=2]