Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Tonygcb500750 on August 06, 2025, 04:36:55 PM

Title: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
Post by: Tonygcb500750 on August 06, 2025, 04:36:55 PM
Hi All, Thanks for letting me join, TBH ive been on and off the group many times whilst rebuilding both bikes. The information and help has been absolutly great expecially with teh 750 which has been 'difficult'.
Title: Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
Post by: Johnny4428 on August 07, 2025, 07:08:24 AM
Hi Tony, nice looking couple of bikes there! Did you have to do a lot of work on them both?
Title: Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
Post by: Laverda Dave on August 07, 2025, 10:20:23 AM
Welcome to the forum Tony. A very nice couple of bikes there and in a great setting.
Title: Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
Post by: Nurse Julie on August 07, 2025, 10:32:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Tony.
Title: Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
Post by: Athame57 on August 07, 2025, 12:30:52 PM
Welcome here Tony, nice bikes!  ;D
Title: Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
Post by: neat street on August 08, 2025, 08:34:24 AM
Welcome to the forum, as you know, lots of valuable expert help here. great people who are happy to help and share.