Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: hago on August 10, 2025, 08:34:49 AM

Title: Newbie from Northants
Post by: hago on August 10, 2025, 08:34:49 AM
Morning all - I've just joined the forum. 
I have a 1975 CB550K1, bought it complete (and sort of running!). It's now in a 1000 bits and undergoing a full rebuild.
Title: Re: Newbie from Northants
Post by: Johnny4428 on August 10, 2025, 10:29:39 AM
Hi Hago, just finished my 550k1, welcome to the forum, loads of 550 peeps on here, much knowledge and help.
Title: Re: Newbie from Northants
Post by: Nurse Julie on August 10, 2025, 10:58:35 AM
Welcome to the forum Hago.
Title: Re: Newbie from Northants
Post by: DomP on August 10, 2025, 11:28:44 AM
Welcome Hago,  I've done/am doing the same thing currently although mostly finished now.  Loads of help on here which has made my build possible, I'd never have managed it without.   Enjoy messing with carbs!
Title: Re: Newbie from Northants
Post by: Jond99 on August 10, 2025, 12:55:02 PM
Xxxx