Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: DomP on August 13, 2025, 07:15:56 PM
-
I think I may have asked this previously but I can't find it, has anyone on here fitted YSS emulators or one of the other brands to their cb500 or 550? It might be a winter project if its seen as an worthwhile upgrade.
-
Hi
Just an opinion on fitting emulators to any bike, I haven't fitted them to my 550 but I will be doing as I've fitted them to several bikes and my personal opinion (and feel) is a very noticeable improvement in fork action and feel, in my opinion and experience they are well worth the effort especially as forks should be stripped and serviced after decades anyway
Regards Jeff
-
Thanks Jeff, I've fitted then to my old sv650 and they made some improvement. They aren't exactly expensive if the improvement is negligible