Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Laverda Dave on August 14, 2025, 06:03:12 PM

Title: Replacement VIN plate
Post by: Laverda Dave on August 14, 2025, 06:03:12 PM
Hi All.
Does anyone have any contact details for Solent VIN Plates? They only have a Facebook page which is of absolutely no use if you are not on FB like me!
They don't appear to have a website, email address or phone number either!
Has anyone here used them (I know Nurse Julie has) and do they stamp the VIN plate if provided with the numbers. Honda used a unique size of font to stamp them originally (probably to stop fraud and cloning etc).
The TL VIN is missing just like everything else on this bike!
Title: Re: Replacement VIN plate
Post by: Nurse Julie on August 14, 2025, 07:33:07 PM
Replied to your Email Dave.
Title: Re: Replacement VIN plate
Post by: Spitfire on August 14, 2025, 07:39:40 PM
I have been looking for this as well, as I am also a non FB person so I can only get tantalising glimses.

Cheers

Dennis
Title: Re: Replacement VIN plate
Post by: Nurse Julie on August 14, 2025, 09:11:48 PM
Their email address is:-
solentvinplates@outlook.com
Title: Re: Replacement VIN plate
Post by: Spitfire on August 15, 2025, 10:11:37 AM
Thank you for that I will get in touch with them as my 750F2 needs a new one as I accidently wire brushed it when cleaning the frame.

Cheers

Dennis