Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: andy120t on August 22, 2025, 05:09:07 PM

Title: Quality parts on eb&y?
Post by: andy120t on August 22, 2025, 05:09:07 PM
Nice advert on my facebk feed. I'm not sure 'quality part' is how I would describe it 🙂.
Title: Re: Quality parts on eb&y?
Post by: Athame57 on August 22, 2025, 05:41:55 PM
LOL! I don't think it would be legal let alone very ethical in Britain :o But the Stahlhelm was actaually used all over the world. Finland had all sorts of lids, China used them in the 1930s and as a soldier in 1970s Gibraltar I was astonished to see them on the heads of Spanish soldiers when we were guarding the border.
Legally I think you'll get away with it in Japan, helmets are compulsary there, but unless something has changed, anything can pass as one, including pudding basins if the bike press were to be believed.  ;D
(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1659/5555/files/german_helmet_on_bike_1800_x_1000_480x480.png?v=1661954695)
Title: Re: Quality parts on eb&y?
Post by: andy120t on August 22, 2025, 06:34:27 PM
I was watching an old Clint Eastwood film the other night and the bike gang in that were sporting something like this - so made me chuckle yo see that you can buy a version now!