Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: David_N on September 06, 2025, 04:04:11 PM

Title: Mudguards
Post by: David_N on September 06, 2025, 04:04:11 PM
Has anyone tried this place?

https://ebay.us/m/TG8UZN

My mudguards are a little bit rusty inside and eventually I'll either replace them or get them rechromed.

I imagine getting them rechromed would be more than getting new replica ones. Thanks 👍
Title: Re: Mudguards
Post by: Jond99 on September 06, 2025, 04:23:35 PM
Xxx
Title: Re: Mudguards
Post by: Bryanj on September 06, 2025, 06:26:00 PM
There have been mixed comments on the US site and i believe somebody on here had bare steel ones then had them chromed in UK.
Yes that is cheaper than a good chrome BUT  dont forget to factor in the import duty, vat on everything and the courier charge
Title: Re: Mudguards
Post by: SteveW on September 06, 2025, 06:50:43 PM
I bought a front one for my 550 from David Silvers, looks pretty good and a good fit.