Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Orcade-Ian on September 07, 2025, 08:56:16 AM

Title: How true!
Post by: Orcade-Ian on September 07, 2025, 08:56:16 AM
I don't think this fits into the 'humour' category - it's too near the truth!

I was at our Science festival gathering yesterday, where the Vintage Club put on a display of tractors, cars and bikes opposite the Cathedral in Kirkwall.  There was a a lady and her son nearby and she asked the lad 'What do you want to do when you grow up?'  'I want to be a motorcyclist when I grow up' was his reply.  The lady then said 'I'm afraid you can't do both'

Ian
Title: Re: How true!
Post by: Spitfire on September 07, 2025, 09:54:09 AM
Likes it
Title: Re: How true!
Post by: Johnny4428 on September 07, 2025, 11:41:06 AM
😂😂😂 like it!
Didn’t make it yesterday Ian, bloody Covid! Going out on a bike was not appealing even for a short run.
Title: Re: How true!
Post by: Orcade-Ian on September 07, 2025, 01:01:05 PM
Sorry to hear that Covid has stricken you down again Johnny,
A few folk asked after you and I just thought that you might be busy with the KCB.  That new HD Trike appeared - some piece of kit that!  You'll know the chap who has it, I'm sure. I took the 350/4 but it was that swappy wind on the way there and much more pleasant coming home.

Catch you later,
Ian