Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: David_N on September 22, 2025, 02:08:43 PM

Title: CB550 K tank decals
Post by: David_N on September 22, 2025, 02:08:43 PM
My bike is currently black (not original paint though) after a small mishap at the petrol pump when I spilt a small amount of fuel on the tank and it reacted so badly with the clear coat and the black near coat I'm
prepping my fuel tank ready for respray & would like to ask some advice.

Where to buy decent tank decals from?

There's a few on Ebay but I would like to hear from someone with experience so I don't waste even more money 😔
Title: Re: CB550 K tank decals
Post by: Oddjob on September 22, 2025, 02:11:50 PM
Member on here by the name of Piki. Also a site sponsor, Redice.
Title: Re: CB550 K tank decals
Post by: mickwinf on September 22, 2025, 05:45:13 PM
Piki is the man, i got my 500 decals from him, spot on
Title: Re: CB550 K tank decals
Post by: Johnny4428 on September 22, 2025, 05:59:32 PM
Just send a PM to Piki and he will sort you out with the correct decals.
Title: Re: CB550 K tank decals
Post by: David_N on September 26, 2025, 01:12:26 PM
Just send a PM to Piki and he will sort you out with the correct decals.

Thanks I'll drop him a message 
Title: Re: CB550 K tank decals
Post by: beardylondon on October 03, 2025, 11:37:06 AM
+1 for Piki, good decals, he lives in Europe, but they arrived quick
Title: Re: CB550 K tank decals
Post by: Gromitdog on October 06, 2025, 09:40:32 AM
Hi Dave

Their is a guy in Derby who does loads of tank transfers There is also a very good sprayer who is just round the corner from him Seaman and I used him to do our tanks & did a great job but unfortunately there a bit of a Que for the spraying but they both did a great job. If you need a special transfer doing as long as you have a photo and approx sizes he can do it. I had the side panels done as a transfer

Hope that helps you get your project done

http://www.bike-stickers.com/homepage.htm