Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Member 4 Sales => Topic started by: teenybop1 on October 23, 2025, 07:45:27 AM

Title: 1977 400four
Post by: teenybop1 on October 23, 2025, 07:45:27 AM
 SOLD....Completely restored from top to bottom over 3 years,fully documented here on the forum .Everything that wasn't done to standard i required was redone by Rust to resto in Leyland lancs.no expense spared.Every receipt and full history is available, along with a box of old spares Absolutely immaculate.,Email for details, pics etc.£6000 ono  ,
petermack@live.co.uk.

Title: Re: 1978 400four
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 23, 2025, 08:46:33 AM
Good luck with the sale Pete.
Title: Re: 1978 400four
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 23, 2025, 09:00:38 AM
Pics ?
Title: Re: 1978 400four
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on October 23, 2025, 09:21:04 AM
Best of luck with the sale.
Title: Re: 1978 400four
Post by: Athame57 on October 23, 2025, 09:37:37 AM
Why not post some pics right here?
Title: Re: 1978 400four
Post by: K2-K6 on October 23, 2025, 10:49:47 AM
The important bit about the bike is missing.

What colour is it  ;D

Everyone in considering a 400 Four needs to know as they have a difference in performance    ;D ;D

Sounds like a nice example, hope you get good interest for the sale.
Title: Re: 1978 400four
Post by: teenybop1 on October 23, 2025, 01:51:02 PM
Yellow,,the best colour. I've tried to post the pics but keeps coming up file too large..I thought it was because they were too shiny lol.im just not getting any time to use the bike as a combination of the grandkids, weather and dealing with the guide dogs etc.plus im not allowed to keep the bike indoors as an ornament..bugger.
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 23, 2025, 01:53:47 PM
If you email the photos over to me Pete, I'll put them on here for you.
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 23, 2025, 03:20:05 PM
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3][attachimg=4][attachimg=5]
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 23, 2025, 03:23:51 PM
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3][attachimg=4][attachimg=5]
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 23, 2025, 03:25:49 PM
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3]
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on October 23, 2025, 04:07:14 PM
Yellow bet its a fast sale......  ::)

Good luck.
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on October 23, 2025, 04:10:05 PM
Lovely looking bike.👍
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Laverda Dave on October 23, 2025, 08:29:56 PM
Great restoration Pete, a credit to you and the hassle I know you've had bringing the bike up to the standard it is in now.
It's yellow, what more can I say, obviously a man of taste.
I hope it sells for you but maybe not the best time of year to be selling it, can you hold onto it until the spring when people's thoughts turn to summer, biking and a bigger audience.
I tried to sell my original 400/4 on eBay recently and despite over 300+ watchers and over 20 bids nobody came close to the reserve, nobody came to see it and I was asked just two questions and they were 1. What is the reserve and 2. How much will you take for it if it doesn't sell.
I sold it to a mate a couple of weeks ago as an ornament for his dining room!
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 23, 2025, 09:51:56 PM
A few more photos from Pete.

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: teenybop1 on October 23, 2025, 09:56:48 PM
Great restoration Pete, a credit to you and the hassle I know you've had bringing the bike up to the standard it is in now.
It's yellow, what more can I say, obviously a man of taste.
I hope it sells for you but maybe not the best time of year to be selling it, can you hold onto it until the spring when people's thoughts turn to summer, biking and a bigger audience.
I tried to sell my original 400/4 on eBay recently and despite over 300+ watchers and over 20 bids nobody came close to the reserve, nobody came to see it and I was asked just two questions and they were 1. What is the reserve and 2. How much will you take for it if it doesn't sell.
I sold it to a mate a couple of weeks ago as an ornament for his dining room!
Hi dave, good to hear from you.im actually not too bothered if it doesn’t sell.i really would prefer to keep it in the living room, but I've been told that isn't happening,,but im working on  it lol,,cheers Peter.
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: teenybop1 on July 06, 2026, 02:53:25 PM
Dogs going in for cruciate ligament operation, last try at £5000.no offers.
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: Ken4004 on July 06, 2026, 05:55:31 PM
Completely restored from top to bottom over 3 years,fully documented here on the forum .Everything that wasn't done to standard i required was redone by Rust to resto in Leyland lancs.no expense spared.Every receipt and full history is available, along with a box of old spares Absolutely immaculate.,Email for details, pics etc.£6000 ono  ,
petermack@live.co.uk.

Can I ask a quick question about your bike for sale, is the exhaust original or an aftermarket one ?
Good luck with the sale
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: teenybop1 on July 08, 2026, 06:17:49 AM
David silver replacement, cheers Peter
Title: Re: 1977 400four
Post by: teenybop1 on July 18, 2026, 01:02:45 PM
SOLD,,,Thanks everyone for your interest, im 100% sure the new owner will be delighted.