Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Outrunner on November 03, 2025, 04:44:18 PM

Title: Hi From Newport
Post by: Outrunner on November 03, 2025, 04:44:18 PM
Not Wales or the Isle of White, but Shropshire.

I have a 77 CB550 F2 which I'm recommissioning, carbs have been rebuilt (still need setting up correctly) tank and side panels repaired and sprayed.

I'm sure I will have questions to ask, and hopefully in time will be able to answer others questions.
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: taysidedragon on November 03, 2025, 05:13:47 PM
Welcome to the sohc. Plenty of advice here if needed. 👍
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: Nurse Julie on November 03, 2025, 05:21:43 PM
Welcome to the forum ☺️☺️☺️
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: Outrunner on November 03, 2025, 06:15:23 PM
Thanks for sorting the access Julie.

Glenn
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: Johnny4428 on November 04, 2025, 06:33:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum, quite a nice looking 550, lovely bikes when all cylinders are singing from the same song sheet! 😜
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on November 04, 2025, 08:03:22 AM
Welcome to the sohc community Glenn.
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: Murf on November 05, 2025, 09:34:56 AM
Hi
Welcome to the forum, loads of great and friendly advice available on here.
I am rebuilding my 550 at the moment and the advice I have received has been invaluable.
That looks a very nice bike you have.
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: Laverda Dave on November 05, 2025, 04:54:48 PM
Welcome to the forum. Nice bike, US import?
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: Athame57 on November 05, 2025, 05:36:53 PM
Welcome here Glenn, hey nice bike! ;D
Title: Re: Hi From Newport
Post by: Outrunner on November 05, 2025, 07:28:05 PM
Welcome to the forum. Nice bike, US import?

Yes, it came into the country about 4 years ago.