Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: royhall on December 05, 2025, 05:26:13 PM
-
Does anyone have, or knows where to get, the 1.7mm round head vin tag rivets. They are for a USA CB750K4. Cheers.
-
You should still be able to get them from Honda Roy, I bought a couple when I restored the 400/4 last year.
-
Does anyone have, or knows where to get, the 1.7mm round head vin tag rivets. They are for a USA CB750K4. Cheers.
I see you found some on my Ebay page Roy 😁😁😁
-
Was that you Julie, I never looked who it was to be honest. Isn't it amazing what Honda charge for two tiny rivets. Nearly a fiver each on DSS plus his rip off p&p. Are they 1.7mm drill size?
-
Julie. Are the rivets 1.7mm drill size? Cheers Roy.
Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
-
Julie. Are the rivets 1.7mm drill size? Cheers Roy.
Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
No idea what drill size bit Roy, we've never had to drill the frame, we've just re fitted VIN plates with these to the existing holes. These are the correct part number that fit all CB SOHC4 VIN plates.