Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Man Of Kent on December 06, 2025, 11:08:57 AM

Title: Decals (Who would make them?)
Post by: Man Of Kent on December 06, 2025, 11:08:57 AM
Hi, I am going to restore a little tri-ang tricycle, but before I start I would like a decal made (as I can't get one). Who do you approach to get one done?

Cheers
Dave
Title: Re: Decals (Who would make them?)
Post by: Nurse Julie on December 06, 2025, 11:50:59 AM
That would be forum member Piki (Diego), hell pop up in a while I'm sure.
Title: Re: Decals (Who would make them?)
Post by: Man Of Kent on December 06, 2025, 12:07:45 PM
Thanks Julie.
Title: Re: Decals (Who would make them?)
Post by: Gromitdog on December 07, 2025, 03:11:09 PM
Hi Dave
Try this guy he works out of derby and he can do almost anything and they are good quality web site below
http://www.bike-stickers.com/homepage.htm

Worth giving him a call he did some 550 decals for me from a picture just supplied the size hope this helps you complete your project

Nigel
Title: Re: Decals (Who would make them?)
Post by: Man Of Kent on December 07, 2025, 03:24:22 PM
Thanks Nigel