Honda-SOHC

General => Humour => Topic started by: taysidedragon on December 16, 2025, 08:56:05 PM

Title: Orkney Dragon cloud
Post by: taysidedragon on December 16, 2025, 08:56:05 PM
Saw this today on Orkney Uncovered faceache page.  8)

Title: Re: Orkney Dragon cloud
Post by: Johnny4428 on December 16, 2025, 09:11:54 PM
Nice one Gareth, I fear it’s not going to heat this place much though, more liable to dump a lot of water! 🤣
Title: Re: Orkney Dragon cloud
Post by: Laverda Dave on December 17, 2025, 10:17:24 AM
Is that the Northern Lights as well Gareth? Great shot.
We have bright LED street lights and kebab or fried chicken signs to look at in London 🙁
Title: Re: Orkney Dragon cloud
Post by: Oddjob on December 17, 2025, 10:41:04 AM
Looks like a big snail with a submarine beached on its back 😊😊
Title: Re: Orkney Dragon cloud
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on December 17, 2025, 07:39:16 PM

We have bright LED street lights and kebab or fried chicken signs to look at in London 🙁

Love it.

Looking up our Close it's a freaking Santa bonanza. Not us I might add - Humbug.

Yes nice one Gareth
Title: Re: Orkney Dragon cloud
Post by: Athame57 on December 17, 2025, 10:24:48 PM
It's the ghost of the dragon I slew many moons ago...... I'm George after all!  ;) ;)
Title: Re: Orkney Dragon cloud
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on December 17, 2025, 10:42:23 PM
Reminds me of the "Lindwurm" in my home Town of Klagenfurt.
I lived in the then Army  sequestered flats above the shops where the famous statue could be seen from our veranda.