Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Desperately Seeking!! => Topic started by: Gromitdog on December 23, 2025, 03:01:59 PM
-
Hi to everyone
Would any one have a used or new tank cushion for a 550k3 P/N 17613-286-00 I can purchase As they are a silly price on the internet at the moment & my garage is in complete up roar as having a revamp of it and I had a new tank cushion when I test fitted the seat K3 seat back in the summer but now can't find it 😖 just need one to complete the bike and get it out for a test run as I have finally got the exhausts to fit 🤗🤗 this was a total lack of OJT on my part so embarrassing ..... Just goes to show even at 67 every day still a learning day 😂
Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and happy and safe new year in what ever you do or riding
Nigel
-
Will deffo have one (CB250/350K part) .... just send address detail and Merry Christmas chap !
-
Hi AshimotoK0
Thank you so much I actually cleaned out work area of the garage this morning and still can't find the cushion pad 😞 A big thank you for your offer to stick one in the post for me 🤗.
I will MSG you my address let me know what you want for it + P&P and I can do a bank transfer to you.
Best Regards
Nige
-
Hi AshimotoK0
Thank you so much I actually cleaned out work area of the garage this morning and still can't find the cushion pad 😞 A big thank you for your offer to stick one in the post for me 🤗.
I will MSG you my address let me know what you want for it + P&P and I can do a bank transfer to you.
Best Regards
Nige
Happy Chistmas Nigel its a freebie !
-
AshimotoK0
Thank you very much in deed that's really kind of you 🤗.
Nige
-
Hi AshimotoK0
Thank you so much for the tank cushion it arrived this morning will get it fitted ASAP test ride will have to wait as pouring down with rain here this morning 😞. As new tyres are fitted 😂
Once again thank you for helping me out .
Nige