Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => Other Bikes => Topic started by: Bryanj on December 28, 2025, 12:27:45 PM
-
As i worked over Christmas we are having it today, my wife bought me a new bike but i am not sure about unwrapping it till i get a manual!
-
Those are quite long lasting
When ridden they tend to feel a bit wooden
Luckily not prone to tin rot
Watch out for wood worm




Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
-
With a manual, you may be able to get to the root of any problems :)
I got a jar of Marmalade, Danish in origin I believe.
-
Probably run best on Olive oil too :)
-
Or Danish oil even :)
-
You guys are as bloody daft as i am!
-
Watch for splinters in yer arse as well.
-
I hear that Sadiq Khan is tryint to piece together a charging scheme if you take one of these into London. I think he's barking up the wrong tree.
-
Apparently, an individual was caught in attempt at evading all of the London traffic charges by travelling up the Thames by motorpike & sidecarp, baboom-tish :)
-
The Haynes version would say 'Put it together the same way as you took it apart' ;D
-
The manual for those is just a lose leaf folder.
-
Lovely design, a real chip off the old block.
-
These puns are terrible
Wood you believe it
Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
-
From you John--------'zxYES!
-
As a bit of a woodworker, I can say there's a few hours of work there..... I'd love one, are they available for purchase??
-
Sorry mate my wife picked it up at the late autumn autojumble Malvern and she told me it was a random thing on the stall. I read somewhere that if you are good with dumfones you can use a pic to reverse look up, dont know not that good with fones/puters.
Did find this on fleabay with a quick search tho
-
Most excellent, thank you. I briefly did a search yesterday and didn't stumble on it. There's an ebay listing here also.... Kool!!