Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: andy120t on January 05, 2026, 02:48:40 PM
-
Seen for sale in a Facebook site. Might be of interest to 750 afficionados...
-
going to be an ...interesting...ride.
Massive overlength springers and a hardtail.
Hard braking must be character building...
-
Hey Man !
You won't notice the bad handling if you take enough drugs before you ride it !
-
Just letting my imagination run riot for a while, as it's obviously over 25 years old it is eligible for VMCC membership. I can picture it lined up alongside all the Rudges, New Imperials, Velos etc., causing quite a few palpitations.
-
I just noticed the chrome German helmet too..
-
Looking at those exhaust pipes, it looks like it's going to have the turning circle of an oil tanker.
Even so, I wouldn't mind giving it a blast !