Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Desperately Seeking!! => Topic started by: OZZYSBIKES on January 06, 2026, 10:46:19 PM

Title: CB550 fuel rail t piece seals needed
Post by: OZZYSBIKES on January 06, 2026, 10:46:19 PM
Fuel t piece seals needed for CB550, it's a K3 but I've fitted the earlier model carb set with two t pieces for the fuel feed into carbs so 8 seals needed, I can buy seal kits but only want the fuel t piece seals

Any help appreciated
PS I'm pretty sure that the seals are the weird size of 5.6 x 1.9 mm
Title: Re: CB550 fuel rail t piece seals needed
Post by: Oddjob on January 06, 2026, 11:36:50 PM
Might have some, let me look in my bag of orings.
Title: Re: CB550 fuel rail t piece seals needed
Post by: Bryanj on January 07, 2026, 08:48:03 AM
Nurse Julie does carb kits of O rings at a reasonable price if Ken has none
Title: Re: CB550 fuel rail t piece seals needed
Post by: Oddjob on January 07, 2026, 03:50:04 PM
No sorry, had a look and I've got 4 but no more than that.
Title: Re: CB550 fuel rail t piece seals needed
Post by: OZZYSBIKES on January 10, 2026, 06:35:56 PM
Well look what I found in my 550 spares stock box, I got a memory come up that I had purchased some o ring sets to keep in stock and 30 minutes later, woo hoo got them 😀, like a lot of us (old gits ?) I get stuff and forget that I have it 🙄