Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Desperately Seeking!! => Topic started by: Ken4004 on January 25, 2026, 01:05:58 PM

Title: Front brake assembly O rings
Post by: Ken4004 on January 25, 2026, 01:05:58 PM
everyone, I am going to change the O rings in the brake assembly on my cb400 4 so I am talking about the ones that are 9.5 mm x 1.7 mm please see item 600 on attached drawing.

If no one has any I will buy a larger qty so please let me know if you also need some.

Cheers Ken
Title: Re: Front brake assembly O rings
Post by: exvalvesetdabbler on January 25, 2026, 01:12:03 PM
A standard BS012 will fit if you have some.

Regards dave
Title: Re: Front brake assembly O rings
Post by: Ken4004 on January 25, 2026, 01:23:21 PM
Ok thanks for the info Dave, hopefully some one has some already if not I’ll buy some.
Title: Re: Front brake assembly O rings
Post by: Ken4004 on January 25, 2026, 01:25:33 PM
OK just found them on eBay if anyone else wants some please let me know and I’ll order a larger qty.