Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Member 4 Sales => Topic started by: Coppertop1234 on January 25, 2026, 04:28:15 PM

Title: Sold - 400/4 Delkevic exhaust
Post by: Coppertop1234 on January 25, 2026, 04:28:15 PM
Complete exhaust slight browning on downpipes
Too loud for my style
New price £350
I would like £200 ono
Title: Re: 400/4 Delkevic exhaust
Post by: Coppertop1234 on January 27, 2026, 01:13:06 PM
No one interested before I list it ?
Title: Re: 400/4 Delkevic exhaust
Post by: florence on January 27, 2026, 01:21:05 PM
Why do those Delkevic pipes have springs?  It's the only thing about them I don't like.
Title: Re: 400/4 Delkevic exhaust
Post by: Oddjob on January 27, 2026, 04:33:51 PM
Better than clamps, less damage in use, lighter and tbh look better than 4 clamps
Title: Re: 400/4 Delkevic exhaust
Post by: florence on January 27, 2026, 04:47:23 PM
interesting.  My Laser is just a push fit without the need of clamps.  Maybe it's a stainless steel thing.
Title: Re: 400/4 Delkevic exhaust
Post by: Coppertop1234 on January 30, 2026, 02:58:49 PM
Sold