Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Krzysztof on December 21, 2010, 11:18:26 AM

Title: Hi to all
Post by: Krzysztof on December 21, 2010, 11:18:26 AM
I just want to say hi to all. My name is Krzysztof and I'm from Poland.
I have a many questions about Cb 750 and i hope i will find here all answers  ;)
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on December 21, 2010, 11:37:39 AM
Welcome.

Do you mind if we call you Chris?

Steve  :)
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on December 21, 2010, 11:38:42 AM
OK.

Just checked your email address...    :-[
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: Krzysztof on December 21, 2010, 11:49:42 AM
You can call me Chris  :D
I don't mind
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: UK Pete on December 21, 2010, 02:05:07 PM
Hi chriss welcome to the forum
Pete
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: K2-K6 on December 22, 2010, 08:38:37 PM
Hello and welcome, as you've realised there are some good knowledgeable people on here to get advive from.

What bike do you have?
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: Krzysztof on December 23, 2010, 12:14:17 PM
Honda Varadero Xl1000v but i want to buy Cb 750 Four F1 very soon  ;)