Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Nurse Julie on January 31, 2026, 07:27:34 PM
-
For anyone that may be interested, the Vic World restored Honda CB750 four prototype goes to auction today. It's lot number S155, due through about 8pm - 9pm (12 noon their time) or thereabouts UK time.
Here's the live link.
https://www.mecum.com/auctions/las-vegas-motorcycles-2026/live-feed/
-
$285 k .. thought it would go for a lot more TBH
-
$285 k .. thought it would go for a lot more TBH
Agree Ash.
-
Showing as $313,500 now perhaps that includes buyers fees Julie
-
I think so Ash. I'm sure I saw the buyers premium was 18%.
-
It's still a lot of money for a bike that can never be ridden. Without premium, that's only 40k less than the Brighton Bike which is a rider.
Edit..... 40k more, not less 🙄🙄🙄
-
Evidently the final price includes 10 % fees ...so indicates that someone present in the auction room bought it as telephone/net bidders pay 12% ...not sure how correct this is someone on FB told me.
-
I watched it and also thought it would make more. Saw a Sandcast that I think was only bid up to $15/$16k earlier that did not sell.