Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 14, 2026, 12:14:27 AM
-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/127544911060
Advice is do not use Petrol containing Ethanol.
-
Do not use fuel containing ethanol?????
Does he not know that is almost impossible, sure you can find ethanol fuel but if you're out on a ride that's not always possible, you take what you can find sometimes.
-
I haven't used any fuel OTHER than "normal" ethanol since ethanol became standard in fuel. Never have made any attempt to find non-ethanol fuel for any vehicle. Have had no issues whatsoever with ethanol fuel. I have had that fuel in motorcycle tanks stored for over two years with StaBil added before storage and the motos started as if they had been running yesterday. I didn't intend for the motos to not be ridden for two years but it just worked out that way! ;) Ethanol fuel has worked just fine in engines from 60's US Muscle Cars to current cars/motos. In my experience, worrying about ethanol fuel is right up there with worrying about getting attacked by a shark...in Kansas or while sitting in a pub in Cheddar!. ::)