Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Desperately Seeking!! => Topic started by: Coppertop1234 on February 23, 2026, 04:36:18 PM
-
Found a set on ebay for400/4 Front and Rear bearing retainer removal
Handy tool, but not one you use that often?
Does anyone have a set they wish to part with ?
Cheers
Keith
-
Why not make your own set? They are a simple tool to make.
-
Always an option to consider
its what we usually do, but thought I would ask here first.
-
Is this it.
https://www.honda-classics.co.uk/shop/Tool-Wheel-Bearing-Retainer-Ring-HWT007-p238283565
Though a lot of folk make their own
They don't have to be pretty
Regards
Dave
-
Yes Dave
that's the front at honda classics
14 quid becomes 22 with vat and postage x2 44 quid
Still if must be .
Just moved homes recently, so had a good clearout in garage as you do
Most of my come in handy stuff went to tip.I didnt know i would be tinkering again..
-
I use an ajustable angle grinder flange tool, also works for the bearing headrace retainer (yoke)
-
Thanks for that idea
I will order one today.
It just shows the value of the forum where we can share simple hacks that make life easier and in this case save me some cash
Thanks to all.