Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Otis on February 23, 2026, 09:13:07 PM
-
Just a reminder of Spring time to come ;D
-
That’s a nice pair indeed. Lovely couple of small 4 cylinders.
-
That paint colour really comes alive in the sunshine, doesn't it.
Even now they don't really look dated. Amazing design and quality from that era, very significant achievement from Honda.
-
Nice BMW 850 in the background as well. 8)
-
They look better than new!
-
Still might not rule one out in the future! Although I was fancing something new as well. Probably the last thing I need at the moment, although when did ‘need’ have any bearing on our desires.😂 My mission for this year get out more on the bikes I have and continue the mongrel project.
-
Ah Project, the one word that means time and money are never available together!!!
-
They are both just on a drip feed at moment Bryan! So a slow burner. 🤣
-
Ah Project, the one word that means time and money are never available together!!!
Never a truer word said in jest!
-
Some projects are well worthy of posts and are hugely appreciated.
I have a small project at the moment in restoring ny Ducati pannier brackets and panniers but feel it is unworthy of posting. Projects are always dependant on desire and cost. I will spend hours and hours doing something that others might think is daft but it always comes down to the joy of doing versus the cost of getting someone else to do it at considerable cost.
-
I so wish I had kept mine, best bike I’ve ever owned
-
I so wish I had kept mine, best bike I’ve ever owned
One hears that time and time again. Is it because it is so pretty because as has been said on this forum many times, there are better rides. For me it is just the beauty of the engineering and the fact that Soichiro did what he did because he could and for no other reason.
-
Not only a beautiful to look at it was super usable, easy to work on and with, just so well worked out.