Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: David_N on March 01, 2026, 11:34:02 AM

Title: Side reflector Rubber cone
Post by: David_N on March 01, 2026, 11:34:02 AM
Anyone know where I can get one of these rubber cone thingies please?
Title: Re: Side reflector Rubber cone
Post by: Bryanj on March 01, 2026, 02:17:01 PM
I thought Honda still sold them
Title: Re: Side reflector Rubber cone
Post by: David_N on March 02, 2026, 08:20:59 AM
I thought Honda still sold them

I looked on Dave Silver & CMSNL but I never thought Honda would still do them so Iust admit I didn't even try them.

Title: Re: Side reflector Rubber cone
Post by: Seabeowner on March 03, 2026, 07:13:49 PM
The bad news is they are available from Honda and DSS but are about £20!
Title: Re: Side reflector Rubber cone
Post by: Bryanj on March 03, 2026, 08:27:03 PM
Two picks, pair used with reflectors and one rubber i think is same