Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Nurse Julie on March 03, 2026, 05:08:45 PM
-
Hi to all members old and new.
As many of you already know, this forum is run on donations from members and sponsors like Piki and myself.
The forum costs a few hundred pounds a year in software licences and hosting fees but luckily, SteveD (Admin) works for us for nothing 😁 and I know it can take up an extraordinary amount of his time on some occasions.
I know we all find the forum invaluable for different reasons and hopefully all our new members will benefit from the knowledge, humour and witt the forum is known for far and wide.
So, before we really get going this year spending our pennies on more bike parts, fuel and ice cream (yes, I'm referring to you John Webley 😊😊😊x), please, if you can, look down the side of the armchair for that lost change and send a donation to the forum.
Have a happy, healthy, fun riding season and take care.
Julie
-
With such a lovely comment, how can we refuse
I shall fire up the computer
And throw a chip in
Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
-
done,
time to cough up
-
donation done
-
Count me in, what’s the best way to do this, I only access the site via tapatalk, not sure if that makes a difference?
-
All done, thank you for providing such a valuable resource.
-
Done and worth every penny. Thank you Steve for all the hard work.
-
Done. 👍
-
Done. Well worth it
Alan
-
Done and well worth it for a site that I visit daily and enjoy.
Cheers
Dennis
-
Done, Thanks Steve.
Michael
-
Done. ;D
-
Thank you everyone for your donations and your messages of support.
Special thanks to Julie and Diego for renewing their sponsorship of the site.
Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Dosh coughed up.
Worth it as the sohc Forum is excellent.