Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Eldrick on March 13, 2026, 06:16:24 PM
-
During my search to find a project Kawasaki z750L1 I found a website that claims to list the number of a specific bike type that are registerd at DVLC.
The last number shown (2024) suggests there are only 27 registered 400F (1) and 23 400F (F2) in the UK.
Could that be correct?I would expect many more, like 200-300
LINK: https://www.stillontheroad.co.uk/motorbikes/HONDA/CB/CB400FI (https://www.stillontheroad.co.uk/motorbikes/HONDA/CB/CB400FI)Still on the road in UK is a website with information provided by the Department for Transport in the UK
More information:
https://www.stillontheroad.co.uk/motorbikes/HONDA/CB/CB400FI
-
No, those numbers are totally incorrect. There is a similar site called Howmanyleft.com, they also have incorrect figures, it does state in their disclaimer the figures are known to be incorrect when it comes to older bikes.
As an example, I personally have 289 'regular' individual buyers of 400/4 parts from my eBay page and so far this year, I've had another 32 'new' buyers of 400/4 parts. Obviously, these figures don't include owners who buy from me direct, ie, forum members, Facebook members etc either.
-
oh good, that means there is hope that I will find a Z750 L1 as those numbers were in the 'teens :D