Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Desperately Seeking!! => Topic started by: Coppertop1234 on March 15, 2026, 06:11:31 PM

Title: Replacement Vintage Keys?
Post by: Coppertop1234 on March 15, 2026, 06:11:31 PM
Best place to get a replacement key - DS? when next ordering

I have the key number and would like a few spares as this one looks really worn and a bit bent dont want it to snap off
Title: Re: Replacement Vintage Keys?
Post by: honda-san on March 15, 2026, 06:42:55 PM
There is an advert in the VJMC Tansha magazine for supply of original Honda keys. Also a listing on eBay  (item number 157299118185) for original 400/4 style plastic head keys.
Title: Re: Replacement Vintage Keys?
Post by: Coppertop1234 on March 15, 2026, 07:08:49 PM
Tried Ebay he didn't have my number but thank you Chris
Title: Re: Replacement Vintage Keys?
Post by: Bryanj on March 15, 2026, 07:17:29 PM
HondaKeys.com
Title: Re: Replacement Vintage Keys?
Post by: Laverda Dave on March 16, 2026, 11:24:54 AM
I used a company called replacementkeys.co.uk.
I placed the order at 4pm and they arrived by midday the next day via 1st class post.
I've used this company twice now, 1st occasion was for a Lucas ignition key and the second time for a replacement key for my Clark tool chest. As long as you have a key code (usually stamped on the lock) they can supply a replacement.
Title: Replacement Keys? Sorted
Post by: Coppertop1234 on March 18, 2026, 07:00:31 PM
Sorted
Bought some blanks from DS and had them cut £5.00 each by local locksmith