Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Pisa on April 13, 2026, 11:47:32 AM
-
Hola a todos, me llamo Jose aunque casi todos me llaman pisa o por el apellido que es panizo y soy de leon españa, soy nuevo en este foro, acabo de registrarme y hace dos meses me he comprado una honda cb350 four del 74 ,alguien me podría decir la referencia de la pintura roja de la honda cb350 four, saludo a todos y gracias
-
Hola a todos, me llamo Jose aunque casi todos me llaman pisa o por el apellido que es panizo y soy de leon españa, soy nuevo en este foro, acabo de registrarme y hace dos meses me he comprado una honda cb350 four del 74 ,alguien me podría decir la referencia de la pintura roja de la honda cb350 four, saludo a todos y gracias
Welcome to the forum. Most of us only work in English, I'm afraid. Translated it for you.
Hello everyone, my name is Jose, although most people call me Pisa or by my last name, Panizo. I'm from León, Spain. I'm new to this forum; I just registered. Two months ago, I bought a 1974 Honda CB350 Four. Could someone tell me the part number for the red paint on the Honda CB350 Four? Greetings to all, and thanks.
-
Diego Corral (Piki) is also from Spain, I will ask him to help you.
-
There is no standard paint code for honda colours
-
Hello and welcome to the forum,
I have a 350/4 too - the original name of the Honda colour was Candy Matador Red but as Bryan says - no code available that you could use at the paint shop. I used a Rover Car colour called 'Nightfire Red'. That was a passable colour for me and still available over here. It was used by Rover during the 1990's. Decals are available - Piki might be able to help there as Julie says.
[attach=1]
Ian
-
Hola a todos, me llamo Jose aunque casi todos me llaman pisa o por el apellido que es panizo y soy de leon españa, soy nuevo en este foro, acabo de registrarme y hace dos meses me he comprado una honda cb350 four del 74 ,alguien me podría decir la referencia de la pintura roja de la honda cb350 four, saludo a todos y gracias
Hola Pisa, soy Diego de Madrid, hay una persona en Leon Capital que te puede ayudar con la restauracion, su nombre es Paulino, es bastante conocido.
Como dice el compañero no existe codigo de color para los Modelos de Honda de los años 70´s...
De todas formas si necesitas las pegatinas para tu moto, yo tengo todas las que necesitas para la restauracion, contactme si necesitas algo.
Un saludo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Pisa, my name is Diego from Madrid, there is a Guy in your city that can help you, his name is Paulino, he's quite famous in the scene.
Like said the mate, there is not color code for Seventies Honda Models......
Anyway, I have all decals for your motorcycle if you need them, let me know.
Grettings.
-
Hiya Pisa, welcome here! ;D
-
Welcome to the forum Pisa.