Honda-SOHC
General => Out & About => Topic started by: Ken4004 on April 16, 2026, 09:09:43 AM
-
I am just reaching out to everyone in the Sussex area, now I have the bike on the road it would be nice to meet up with members in my local area .
Do any of you guys ever meet up in and around Sussex if so please drop me a line and if I am available it would be nice to meet you all.
I am however a fair weather rider, I have done my fair share of riding in the rain over the years I don’t enjoy it and going out for a two hour ride then spending another 4 hours cleaning again afterwards doesn’t appeal to me .
Looking forward to your replies, I was a member of the VJMC in Sussex but they stopped meeting as far as I know it was a while ago.
Regards Ken
-
Just Googled Sussex bikers nights,
Several came up,
Eastbourne
Bognor
A couple of others,
Obviously, you know the area, Check them out
Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
-
Hi John
Thanks , I was really looking to meet up with people from the forum rather than a general bikers meet up.
Regards Ken
-
Hi Ken,
I only just discovered that a bunch of guys meet at Climping Village Hall on a Monday night 7.30pm. I went last week for the first time and it was a nice hour or so spent.
1st Sunday of each month is a good Man Cave meet at Edgecumbs cafe near Ford. Bit of a classic car and bike show and some nice enthusiasts.
Also just heard about the Ceasefire cafe at Ford but it's more of a drop in venue I believe.
I'm sure we will catch up soon
-
Ok thanks Otis I’ll bear they in mind cheers