Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Dr. Frankenstein on April 16, 2026, 06:31:49 PM

Title: Hello From the US!
Post by: Dr. Frankenstein on April 16, 2026, 06:31:49 PM
Hello everybody, and thanks for having me, it's great to be aboard! I'm also a member of the stateside SOHC Forum, but was recommended by BryanJ in the UK to join this one too, so here I am. I live in Schuyler, VA, a small town just south of Charlottesville VA. I'm currently in the process of buttoning up a 1974 CB550K but have a bunch of other bikes I work on to try and bring back from the grave. I look forward to being in this group! Here's a 'Before' and 'After' of the bike I'm currently working on...
Title: Re: Hello From the US!
Post by: Johnwebley on April 16, 2026, 10:33:25 PM
Hello

And welcome

Join in and have fun

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Hello From the US!
Post by: Johnny4428 on April 17, 2026, 10:53:12 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum Dr’ I have the same bike I restored last year. That is more like the colour I was hoping to achieve but decided the paint I had bought was too dark, so like the colour. Just post up a pic of mine.
Title: Re: Hello From the US!
Post by: Athame57 on April 17, 2026, 11:18:09 AM
Hello and welcome here, nice bikes!  ;D
Title: Re: Hello From the US!
Post by: Oddjob on August 06, 2026, 12:51:42 AM
You’ll soon find the forum infuriating, we call models by the model number not by year as you do on the USA forum, soon that will annoy as much as it does me when I go on the American site. I know exactly who you are after seeing loads of your posts on the other site, welcome. Try not to let it get to you 😊😊
Title: Re: Hello From the US!
Post by: Nurse Julie on August 06, 2026, 03:53:58 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Title: Re: Hello From the US!
Post by: Laverda Dave on August 08, 2026, 09:41:32 AM
Welcome along and enjoy.