Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 28, 2026, 08:45:10 PM

Title: Which bike cover ?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 28, 2026, 08:45:10 PM
I know the topic has been discussed before, I'm going to have my Superdream rolling frame in the garden under a Gazebo for a couple of months whilst I paint the engine. I'm looking for a suitable waterproof cover.

My existing bike covers both leave the bottom of the wheels exposed, is this normal for most bike covers?

Ideally I need a cover that will extend right down to the ground.
Title: Re: Which bike cover ?
Post by: Oddjob on April 28, 2026, 10:18:42 PM
Fully comprehensive is the right cover Ted😀😀
Title: Re: Which bike cover ?
Post by: exvalvesetdabbler on April 28, 2026, 10:23:37 PM
Big sheet of builders polythene,  half a dozen bricks and some string should do it .

Title: Re: Which bike cover ?
Post by: Athame57 on April 28, 2026, 10:26:16 PM
I've long settled for the Neverland covers, they cover everything and they don't cost much either, that means they are less vulnerable to theft. I don't know if it was scooter kids or the homeless who nicked a few off me!  ;D
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335038939469?
Title: Re: Which bike cover ?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 29, 2026, 01:38:41 PM
I've long settled for the Neverland covers, they cover everything and they don't cost much either, that means they are less vulnerable to theft. I don't know if it was scooter kids or the homeless who nicked a few off me!  ;D
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335038939469?

Thanks for the link, I've ordered one.👍👍👍