Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => SOHC Singles & Twins => Topic started by: 545863 on April 30, 2026, 01:49:35 PM

Title: Carb Jetting
Post by: 545863 on April 30, 2026, 01:49:35 PM
I am mildly customising a CB100N. I have had to remove the standard air filter to achieve what I am doing and will be fitting a pod filter, should I expect to have to experiment with the carb jets or should a pod filter not that much difference? Cheers. 
Title: Re: Carb Jetting
Post by: Johnwebley on April 30, 2026, 02:19:15 PM
I am not sure

Most Hondas don't like pod filters

Good luck

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Carb Jetting
Post by: K2-K6 on April 30, 2026, 02:43:19 PM
I'd start with idle jet sized two up in available range, if you can buy to that specific detail.

Then check manual for method on setting the idle mixture when its running. It should tell you how to adjust it once the engine is warmed.

Assess it from there with response and looking at spark plug colour for confirmation if on right track.