Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Desperately Seeking!! => Topic started by: Neilw on May 12, 2026, 12:11:51 PM

Title: Keihin 069A Float Bowl Needed!
Post by: Neilw on May 12, 2026, 12:11:51 PM
Hi,

I've managed to crack the float bowl on one of my Kelhin 069A on my 1978 CB550 F2.

Does anyone have a RH one part number 16015323004 laying around gathering dust they no longer need?

Appreciate any help in sourcing one at a fair price.

Many thanks
Neil.
Title: Re: Keihin 069A Float Bowl Needed!
Post by: Bryanj on May 12, 2026, 01:06:57 PM
Wiĺ have a look, if desperate a lh one will fit just drain screw on wrong side
Title: Re: Keihin 069A Float Bowl Needed!
Post by: Oddjob on August 01, 2026, 02:54:02 PM
Same as the 500 one off a set of 627B carbs Neil. I'll have one lying around somewhere if you can't find one. Just let me know.
Title: Re: Keihin 069A Float Bowl Needed!
Post by: Neilw on August 02, 2026, 01:36:57 PM
Same as the 500 one off a set of 627B carbs Neil. I'll have one lying around somewhere if you can't find one. Just let me know.

Thank you, I managed to source one from Belgium!
Title: Re: Keihin 069A Float Bowl Needed!
Post by: Oddjob on August 02, 2026, 02:22:01 PM
I bet that wasn’t cheap, postage would be expensive.
Title: Re: Keihin 069A Float Bowl Needed!
Post by: Neilw on August 02, 2026, 08:07:48 PM
I bet that wasn’t cheap, postage would be expensive.

It wasn't. Nothing about this bike has been cheap lol.