Honda-SOHC

General => Site Feedback / FAQ / How to... => Topic started by: SteveD CB500K0 on May 15, 2026, 06:10:11 PM

Title: Tapatalk issue I’ve had for ages
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on May 15, 2026, 06:10:11 PM
Does anyone else have these problems?

1. First launch of the app on my iPhone just gives a black screen of death. 2nd launch is always ok.

2. It struggles with apostrophes.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260515/725dfbeeb64ee999fd657f262a4a9809.jpg)
It has done this for ages.
One day I will join the TapaTalk admin forum and ask.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Tapatalk issue I’ve had for ages
Post by: magpie114 on May 15, 2026, 07:38:03 PM
Exactly same issues with tapatalk on my iPhone too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Tapatalk issue I’ve had for ages
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on May 16, 2026, 10:34:26 AM
Both?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Tapatalk issue I’ve had for ages
Post by: magpie114 on May 16, 2026, 11:32:52 AM
Yes both of them. I thought it was just me! I’ve got used to the initial blank screen just close it and reopen without thinking about it now. The apostrophe issue is a pain though, depending on the post can make for difficult reading.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk