Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: mickwinf on June 12, 2026, 04:57:49 PM

Title: Nurse Julie is famous
Post by: mickwinf on June 12, 2026, 04:57:49 PM
Just reading the latest edition of classic motorcycle mechanics and in the article on rebuilding a set of 400 four carbs he mentions Julie's ebay shop. Fame at last eh Julie!
Title: Re: Nurse Julie is famous
Post by: Johnwebley on June 12, 2026, 05:01:51 PM
Infamy

Infamy

They all have it in for me



Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Nurse Julie is famous
Post by: Nurse Julie on June 12, 2026, 07:18:28 PM
Blimey, I wonder how long I have to wait until the royalties start rolling in 🤣🤣🤣.
I feel humbled that someone mentioned my little eBay shop ☺️☺️☺️☺️
I've been mentioned before in Tansha, I knew nothing about it until a customer sent me a copy.
Title: Re: Nurse Julie is famous
Post by: Bryanj on June 12, 2026, 09:56:37 PM
You light is not bright enough Julie!
Title: Re: Nurse Julie is famous
Post by: Athame57 on June 12, 2026, 11:11:16 PM
Bravo! Bravo!  ;D