Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Charliecharlcomb on August 10, 2026, 01:13:28 PM
-
I'm planning on giving my CB500 a little cosmetic freshen up by replacing some of the more visible external screws, nuts and bolts. I'm keen to stay original and therefore avoid Allen screws etc. so am wondering if there is a decent source that doesn't mean I have to buy individual packaged NOS items?
Any advice would be gladly received :)
-
Middletons or Stigs Fasteners(A2 stainless)
-
We have a fair stock of OEM fixings if that helps. Some are NOS, others have been re BZP'd.
-
https://jis-fasteners.com/
https://www.japanmotonuts.com/product-page/copy-of-jis-screw-pan-head-zinc-white
-
Dave Silver sells cover sets, never bought them so no idea on quality NOTE originally JIS NOT phillips
-
Thanks everyone!
-
We have a fair stock of OEM fixings if that helps. Some are NOS, others have been re BZP'd.
I've messaged you Julie ;)
-
Great authentic reproductions
https://chpmotorsports.com/honda/years/views/vintage-fasteners-2/