Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: neat street on August 10, 2026, 02:08:55 PM

Title: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: neat street on August 10, 2026, 02:08:55 PM
Hi all, I have an unidentified side cover as per pics, not for a CB750 F1... (maybe F2?) If it can be identified, its free to anyone who wants it (just pay post) Also have a CB500 seat foam in quite good usable condition, again free, just pay post..
please let me know if anyone is interested. can post pics of seat foam if needed.
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: Bryanj on August 10, 2026, 02:42:17 PM
Not any 500/550 ive seen
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: neat street on August 10, 2026, 03:01:25 PM
Sorry Brian, I got it with my CB750 F1, but its too big... I think its maybe a CB750 F2?? The foam for seat is for a CB500. The metal part was trash, but got another complete so dont need the foam.
Many thanks
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: Oddjob on August 10, 2026, 06:01:03 PM
I'm after some seat foam John. I was going to get new but I prefer to keep standard. Going for a full leather cover exactly the same pattern as new. Not as dear as you'd think.

Let me know P&P and I'll compensate you OR maybe I have something you want.
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: neat street on August 10, 2026, 06:12:31 PM
Hi Ken, you helped me out a while ago, PM me your address and I will post.
kind regards
John
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: Oddjob on August 10, 2026, 06:17:28 PM
Did I? I can't remember TBH. But I'll PM you my address, rats pissed all over my old foam, it still stinks 10 years later.
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: Coppertop1234 on August 11, 2026, 11:33:20 AM
I once got a lot of f1 parts  in 23 boxes and while they looked the same the side panel lugs were in a different location .
It turned out to be mainly uk stuff with several  parts been for an import f1 frame.
Maybe its an import side panel ?
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: Oddjob on August 19, 2026, 09:51:54 PM
Arrived the other day Neal. Sorry couldn’t find the thread to let you know until today. Thanks
Title: Re: CB SIDE COVER
Post by: neat street on August 20, 2026, 07:32:23 AM
Your welcome, kind regards John