Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Member 4 Sales => Topic started by: mickwinf on August 20, 2026, 08:25:36 PM
-
offering a tank flap lock for 550 f and k? unicorn poo very rare and expensive, new honda item with 2 keys. offering here before putting on ebay. £ 50 plus postage and still less than i paid!
-
I had a new one a few years ago and gave it to Sesman foc. Even had the retaining clip as well. I hope you’re grateful Phil 😃😃😃
-
Yes, very much so.Still awaiting delivery of your ‘shell collection’, though😄
-
You Yorkshire people, always out to get us Lancs, just because you lost the war. 😊😊😊
-
He cant help being the wrong side of the hill Ken
-
Factually, we lost the war to a Welshman. Glad to see you are in better form, Ken.👍👍
As for being on the “ wrong side of the hill..”..mmm🤔. I’m certainly over the hill.🤨
-
His mother was Lancashire, his father was supposedly Welsh but she may have been playing away with a handsome Lancashire man for all we know.
I remind Roo of this whenever he gets bigheaded, which is frequently.
-
Now sold to forum member.
-
Received today thanks