Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: WestMids-CB on August 23, 2026, 08:14:41 AM

Title: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: WestMids-CB on August 23, 2026, 08:14:41 AM
The clocks on my K5 work perfectly well but I'd look to give them abit of rejuvinaion, I have some inserts that need fitting and a refresh of paintwork.
From a couple of the companies I've spoke to they aren't interested as they want to do a major refurb which makes it a costly endeavour so I was wondering if anyone on the forum may be able to help?
Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: royhall on August 23, 2026, 08:20:04 AM
Peter Horton. He's a member on here. First class work and reasonable prices.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: WestMids-CB on August 23, 2026, 08:28:03 AM
Thanks Roy, I'll pm him now.
Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: WestMids-CB on August 23, 2026, 08:31:46 AM
Thanks Roy, I'll pm him now.

Just searched the members list and couldn't find him, do you have a link to his profile?
Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: royhall on August 23, 2026, 08:47:20 AM
I think it's Kent400

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: WestMids-CB on August 23, 2026, 09:02:27 AM
Much appreciated.
Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: Nurse Julie on August 23, 2026, 09:05:18 AM
Peter (Kent400) email address.
peterhortongauges@gmail.com
Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on August 23, 2026, 09:44:31 AM
I had my 400 & 500 clocks restored by Peter Horton, as recommended here.
Superb workmanship.
Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: Laverda Dave on August 23, 2026, 10:30:26 AM
Peter Horton every time. He's refurbished a few clocks for me even an obscure TL125s clock. His work is excellent 👍.
Title: Re: Do we have any forum members that restore clocks?
Post by: WestMids-CB on August 23, 2026, 11:36:28 AM
Thanks all, I've been in touch with Peter and we're sorting things out.