Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Wezzo on September 02, 2026, 06:32:21 PM

Title: CB750 520 Sprocket
Post by: Wezzo on September 02, 2026, 06:32:21 PM
Hi I know this has been covered before but I can’t seem to find the posts; can someone please remind me where I can get 520 front sprockets made? Im in the UK but visiting the US next month. Alternatively if anyone has any spare please PM me. Thanks
Title: Re: CB750 520 Sprocket
Post by: pewe on September 07, 2026, 07:08:38 PM
https://good-bits.co.uk/product/front-sprocket-special-machined-520-chain-pitch/


https://good-bits.co.uk/product/alloy-sprocket-machined-cb750-sohc-520-chain/

Title: Re: CB750 520 Sprocket
Post by: Skoti on September 07, 2026, 08:09:44 PM
B&C Express Sprockets in Nottingham used to be able to cut sprockets from a range of blanks to suit your requirements.

We dealt with them as a trade customer, not sure if they do retail.

Worth a call maybe?
Title: Re: CB750 520 Sprocket
Post by: Wezzo on September 08, 2026, 01:33:57 PM
Thanks fellas . Good bits don’t have any but I’ll try B&C