Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Rozabikes Tim on September 03, 2026, 08:07:58 PM
-
I know its just so fast with the colour involved (Dave) but how typical of a 70's customised bike is this? http://
https://ebay.io/m/g7KYk3
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260903/fd80ca47a5b39f4bec88394d07c1a2ee.jpg)
Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
-
Straight out of the Hadleigh Custom parts brochure.
I remember those days well
-
Just watching Bangers and cash
Very tidy 400,/4 in yellow Just sold for over £5k
Also a Cb72 based racer went for £2.8k
Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
-
How old was the programme?
Respectable price if it a 2026 recording
-
Hate to think how many of those damn fairings i fitted
-
How old was the programme?
Respectable price if it a 2026 recording
It was latest episode, new series
Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
-
It's the seat that is faster, not the bike! ;D
-
Nice little handlebar fairing, I guess it keeps the clocks dry?
-
The extras all late 70’s 400/4 owners lusted after Tim👍. Doesn't it look the business 😎
-
The extras all late 70’s 400/4 owners lusted after Tim👍. Doesn't it look the business 😎
I still think that seat was a fashion crime like male perms, platform shoes, Bellbottoms, giant ties and big dagger collars! ;D Never, but absolutely never would I put crash bars on a 400/4! :o