Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Nurse Julie on September 09, 2026, 09:06:01 AM

Title: Oil pump collar.
Post by: Nurse Julie on September 09, 2026, 09:06:01 AM
Has anyone got a 500/550 oil pump apart at present?
I need the length of collar, part number 15155-323-000.
I know it's 14mm in diameter and although I have plenty of old pumps here, none of them have their collars.
Ta
Title: Re: Oil pump collar.
Post by: Oddjob on September 09, 2026, 12:43:41 PM
Got 2 apart atm. I’ll see if the collars are present and get back to you.
Title: Re: Oil pump collar.
Post by: Oddjob on September 09, 2026, 01:42:26 PM
7.5mm Julie. Odd size but was halfway between 7and 8 on my steel ruler so decided for accuracy.
Title: Re: Oil pump collar.
Post by: Nurse Julie on September 09, 2026, 02:36:29 PM
7.5mm Julie. Odd size but was halfway between 7and 8 on my steel ruler so decided for accuracy.
Thanks Ken, most helpful.