Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: WestMids-CB on September 10, 2026, 06:43:54 PM

Title: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: WestMids-CB on September 10, 2026, 06:43:54 PM
A CB750K5, I'm after the side panel with stripe that are located on the side of the tank as per my US import?  I've managed to find the odd one on Temu (unsure of the quality but seller has 100% feedback for what that's worth?) and also spotted one on an Italian website but the cost of the decal plus tax and shipping makes it too expensive.  I'm also looking for the "Preserve nature" warning decal that is located by the petrol cap.

If anyone knows of any UK based sellers please let me know or leave a link, thanks.

PS...I spoke to a chap at David Silver who didn't have any or knew of where to source some and also the chap at Classic Bike Imports in Worcester who did say that there are/were UK sellers but he couldn't remember any specifics ???
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on September 10, 2026, 07:03:47 PM
A sohc site Sponsor Piki/Redice?
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: WestMids-CB on September 10, 2026, 07:10:14 PM
Ok, I've managed to find the Preserve Nature decal so just the large tank one is still needed.




Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Nurse Julie on September 10, 2026, 08:34:46 PM
Diego is the main supplier of decals to the forum, he's the forum sponsor, along with myself. He really does make the best decals. Diego is in Spain but posts to UK daily. Send him a PM, his forum name is Piki.
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: MCTID on September 10, 2026, 09:53:10 PM
Diego is a gem...brilliant quality and service....I'm happy to recommend.
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Otis on September 11, 2026, 03:52:19 PM
Diego is a gem...brilliant quality and service....I'm happy to recommend.

Does Diego have a website?
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Bryanj on September 11, 2026, 04:08:54 PM
Click on the Redice pic top right corner of initial site page
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on September 11, 2026, 04:17:55 PM
He has an eBay shop.

HRD DECAL&STICKER Co


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on September 11, 2026, 04:19:04 PM
Or www.ebay.co.uk/str/redicedecalstickerco


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Ken4004 on September 13, 2026, 08:30:42 AM
I have used Redice decals on my bike and they are expensive but good quality, it’s like anything buy cheap buy twice.
With the price they are I was very nervous about fitting them but take your time and you’ll be fine.
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Bryanj on September 13, 2026, 04:49:19 PM
Piki made me a special for a 1500 wing and i can only recommend him highly
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Sesman on September 14, 2026, 10:26:42 PM
PIkI all day long.👍
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: WestMids-CB on September 17, 2026, 10:59:27 AM
Now sorted, thanks to those that replies.
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Piki on September 18, 2026, 09:44:03 AM
Hi, here’s a piece of advice: be careful where you buy the decals for that tank. Most of the ones sold don't have the correct dimensions because they are too large to be printed on the machines that most of us in this line of work use (including well-known British and American decal manufacturers). I could make them, but I don't for that very reason: they wouldn't be accurate, Would they work? Yes... Would they look good? Yes... But they wouldn't be perfect—which is why, unlike other sellers, I don't list them on my eBay page.
If you need the warning decals, I have the full set for that model; feel free to contact me.
Also, a message to all my friends on the forum: if you need decals, contact me directly, that way, you’ll avoid paying VAT and get a better price than on eBay.
Best regards to everyone.
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: Laverda Dave on September 18, 2026, 09:53:24 AM
Top man Piki👍
Title: Re: Where to source decals in the UK for....
Post by: WestMids-CB on September 18, 2026, 01:51:09 PM
Hi, here’s a piece of advice: be careful where you buy the decals for that tank. Most of the ones sold don't have the correct dimensions because they are too large to be printed on the machines that most of us in this line of work use (including well-known British and American decal manufacturers). I could make them, but I don't for that very reason: they wouldn't be accurate, Would they work? Yes... Would they look good? Yes... But they wouldn't be perfect—which is why, unlike otivrcher sellers, I don't list them on my eBay page.
If you need the warning decals, I have the full set for that model; feel free to contact me.
Also, a message to all my friends on the forum: if you need decals, contact me directly, that way, you’ll avoid paying VAT and get a better price than on eBay.
Best regards to everyone.
I've had the tank resprayed the decal only had a couple of small marks so they've been blown in so no need for a decal in the end but cheers for the reply.