Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Athame57 on September 15, 2026, 02:11:10 PM

Title: ULEZ and emissions, the future.
Post by: Athame57 on September 15, 2026, 02:11:10 PM
As time marches on more vehicles may end up with the historic status because all these eco restrictions they are exempt from are one more reason to maintain them, but is that jeopardizing our future? I guess I can only get opinions here!
Title: Re: ULEZ and emissions, the future.
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on September 15, 2026, 02:30:22 PM
Whilst there are Petrol Heads in both houses of Parliament I think we are safe.

They could just change the rolling 40 year cut off,  to stop it applying to vehicle built after say 1986.
Eventually when everyone has been forced into all electric vehicles the price of petrol might become prohibitive, not in my lifetime though.
Title: Re: ULEZ and emissions, the future.
Post by: Bryanj on September 15, 2026, 11:57:33 PM
The " Historic" class has already been altered twice since starting so they could easily do it again!